Women who thrive don’t have it “all together,” but they do know how to tap into their unique strengths and engage every season of life. Growing up, I remember thinking that everyone else knew a secret I didn’t know: what to wear, what to do, what to say, and how to meaningfully connect with people. It turns out that most of us struggle with these issues at some point, prompting us to play it safe and stay on the sidelines. News flash! You are awesome and far more capable than you realize. Social skills—like any other skill—must be learned and we can help!
Join me and a group of supportive women as we spend 2 days together overcoming the obstacles that have held us back. If you have struggled with being labeled as too ‘aggressive’ or too ‘nice’, this weekend is for you! We will identify our leadership style and learn practical techniques to exercise both power and warmth. Through personalized feedback, we will uncover blind spots in a safe environment and practice vital social skills in small groups and one-on-one roleplay. Our signature Dining Skills Luncheons are highlights of the course. The Luncheons are multi-course dining experiences that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction. Leave this one-of-a-kind course inspired, refreshed, and equipped with new skills and friendships.
It’s a new day! Are you ready to get back in the game?
In this course, you will learn:
- Why etiquette and social norms shift and how to respond to these changes.
- Key ways we demonstrate power and warmth.
- Identify your unique style and how that is reflected in your clothing.
- Strategically use clothing to convey authority and approachability.
- Master etiquette basics including introductions and handshaking (& a handshaking alternative!).
- Navigate a multi-course meal with ease during our signature Dining Skills Luncheons.
- Confidently engage in meaningful conversations.
- Length: 2-Day Women’s Course
- Location: Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas, Texas
- Date & Times:
- Session 1: Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST
- Session 2: Sunday, September 12, 2021 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST
- Participants: Women Who Thrive is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every woman receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adult women.
- Details: Enjoy 14 hours of interactive training, morning snacks, multi-course lunches, a customized workbook, and a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $425