Children who practice kindness and respect have stronger self-esteem, enjoy meaningful friendships, and are viewed as leaders. Although children rarely beg for the opportunity to attend a manners class, the participants of this engaging, hands-on course have fun (really!) and leave wanting more. Today’s youth face new challenges from ever-changing technology, increasingly busy schedules, and constantly shifting social norms. Modern Etiquette for Youth goes beyond how to “put on your best manners,” and instead focuses on instilling the values of kindness and respect in everything we do. Graduates of this course are eager to demonstrate their new skills and share their knowledge with family members.
In this 6.5 hour course, participants will be introduced to a series of Basic Etiquette Skills including Meetings and Greetings, Conversation Made Easy, First Impressions, Technology Tips, Party Manners, Thank You Notes, and Dining Skills. Participants enjoy our signature Dining Skills Luncheon, which includes a multi-course meal served with step-by-step dining etiquette instruction. Participants also receive our new, full color workbook that features original artwork designed to engage today’s youth through visual examples that resonate. The Modern Etiquette for Youth workbook (available on Amazon) is designed to support ongoing learning; it includes interactive games, quizzes, and activities to reinforce critical modern social skills after class.
- Length: 1-Day Youth Course
- Location & Dates:
- Timarron Country Club in Southlake, Texas: March 25, 2023
- Hilton Rockwall Lakefront in Rockwall, Texas: April 22, 2023
- Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center in Seattle, Washington: TBD
- Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Participants: Children aged 8-15 are welcome to attend.
- Details: The course fee covers a multi-course meal, a full color workbook featuring original artwork, and a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $165
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!