When you walk into a room or a virtual meeting, do you know what to do? What to say? What to wear? Do you know how to connect with people?
How we treat people is the ultimate game changer, but dealing with people is a challenge, especially today! If you find yourself unsure of what to do, rest assured that it isn’t you! As our world changes, so should our social skills. Everything from how we dress to how we speak to people is shifting. You likely spent years investing in your technical ability, but have you ever invested in updating your social skills? Let’s Get Social will provide you with the skills needed today.
Through personalized feedback, we will uncover blind spots and practice vital social skills in small groups and one-on-one roleplay. Our signature Dining Skills Luncheon is a highlight of the course. You will leave equipped with practical skills to help you engage, inspire, and lead more effectively!
“This class gave me the confidence and the skill set I lacked to advance swiftly in my company and life. I have received several promotions increasing my salary, and I have received three major awards for performance. This is a direct result of competent soft skills – 100%! Soft skills set you apart. Thank you for changing the trajectory of my life!” Jennifer
In this course, you will learn:
- Why etiquette and social norms shift and how to respond to these changes.
- Master etiquette basics including introductions and handshaking (& a handshaking alternative!).
- Confidently Launch, Linger, and Leave a conversation.
- Navigate a multi-course meal with ease during our signature Dining Skills Luncheons.
- Make a great first impression.
- Strategically use clothing to convey authority or approachability.
- Connect with others more effectively.
- Length: 1-Day Adult Course
- Location: Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas, Texas
- Date & Times: Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 9 AM – 5 PM CST
- Participants: Let’s Get Social! is limited to 20 participants to ensure that everyone receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adult men and women.
- Details: Enjoy 8 hours of interactive training, a multi-course lunch, a customized workbook, and a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $195