Do you want your teen to thrive in social settings, enjoy great friendships, and interact with adults more effectively?
Being a teenager is tough, especially now! Your teen will likely have many careers in their lifetime requiring a range of technical skills, but every job will require strong social skills. The world is changing quickly and being able to navigate a wide range of social situations is no longer a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. In fact, 85% of your teen’s success will be based on their social skills. We know that you have been equipping your kids with social skills all along, but everyone with a teenager also knows that sometimes they are more receptive to help from anyone other than their parents. This is where we come in!
This engaging, 2-day course will equip your teen with the leadership skills needed to confidently handle any social situation. Together, we will tackle:
- Why social skills matter
- Meetings and greetings
- Memorable first impressions
- Personal appearance: dress and grooming
- Confident conversations
- Effective listening
- How to be a great friend
- Electronic etiquette and your online presence
- Confident posture, poise, and body language
- Impeccable dining skills
- Public courtesies
Participants will enjoy two instructional Dining Skills Luncheons to put their dining etiquette to the test. We will enjoy a lunch buffet on day one and a formal multi-course meal on day two of this training.
- Length: 2-Day Youth Course
- Location & Dates:
- Soli Deo Gloria Events in Decatur, Texas: June 8-9, 2022
- Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas, Texas: August 9-10, 2022
- Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Participants: Youth aged 14-18 are welcome to attend.
- Details: The course fee includes two instructional lunches, a full color training manual, and a course certificate. We will enjoy a lunch buffet on day one and a formal multi-course meal on day two of this training.
- Cost: $295
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!