Do you ever find yourself standing in front of someone wondering what in the world you should say? Do you know how to LAUNCH, LINGER, and LEAVE a conversation in a way that captivates and inspires? Join us to learn our 3-STEP PROCESS to create great conversations that communicate respect, cultivate trust, and facilitate connection.
Don’t just take our word for it! In a safe and collaborative environment, you will put these skills to the test in small groups and one-on-one roleplay. You will practice active listening techniques and leave with great conversation starters that you have already fine-tuned.
Everyone’s conversational skills got a little rusty last year. It is time to get back in the game!
In this course, you will learn our 3-STEP PROCESS to create great conversations, plus:
- Why communication skills shift over time and how these changes impact your ability to connect with others.
- How conversational competence ignites a powerful biological cocktail.
- How to launch great conversations.
- The art of small talk and why people like you more than you think.
- How to talk to anyone with ease.
- Deep listening skills and how to tackle major listening liabilities.
- The power of W.A.I.T.
- How to gracefully leave a conversation.
- Length: 3 hours
- Location: Virtual course conducted through one live Zoom session. [*Note: All program content is delivered live and is not recorded.]
- Date & Time Options:
- January 21, 2023 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
- April 16, 2023 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
- May 6, 2023 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
- November 5, 2023 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
- Details: Enjoy 3 hours of interactive, virtual training and leave with a customized, electronic workbook. Don’t miss this convenient opportunity to join us from the comfort of your own space!
- Cost: $85