Nowhere are your manners put to the test more than at the dining table! Have you ever shared a meal with someone who showed up late, wasn’t dressed appropriately, chewed with their mouth open, and ate someone else’s bread? Poor dining skills are incredibly distracting and sabotage our credibility.
Have you ever watched yourself eat? Most of us assume that we eat correctly because we do it all the time, but—trust us—most of us miss the mark. Relationships are formed and nurtured around the table. Dining is a powerful opportunity to connect! When you break bread with your boss, a future client, or a loved one, do you know what to do? We can equip you with the basic skills needed to confidently dine with class!
In this course, you will learn:
- Why etiquette changes and how it impacts your ability to connect with others.
- Who sits where around the dining table (and why!).
- Where to put your handbag, clutch, or briefcase.
- How to read your table setting.
- Where to place your napkin before, during, and after a meal.
- How to handle your silverware in American and International styles of dining.
- How to deal with food allergies and preferences.
- Appropriate conversation topics and timing.
- Toasting etiquette.
- How to handle the check and tip.
- Length: 3 hours
- Location: Virtual course conducted through one live Zoom session. [*Note: All program content is delivered live and is not recorded.]
- Date & Time Options:
- November 6, 2022 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
- Details: Enjoy 3 hours of interactive, virtual training and leave with a customized, electronic workbook. Don’t miss this convenient opportunity to join us from the comfort of your own space!
- Cost: $85
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!