Live Online Course
The holidays are a time to celebrate, and we are here to help make your celebrations run seamlessly. Learn how to create meaningful connections during this unique season as we tackle some tricky holiday dilemmas. Let’s laugh and learn together!
On December 5, 2020, we will gather virtually at 11:00 am CST to master these holiday etiquette essentials:
- Graciously set expectations for gift giving.
- Turn awkward gift moments into positive relationship builders.
- Confidently and safely host a holiday gathering.
- Be a respectful guest.
- Creatively express gratitude this season.
- Course Investment Fee: $45
- Location: 1-hour virtual course conducted through a live Zoom session.
- Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CST [*Note: This program will be delivered live and will not be recorded.]
- Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.