Live Online Course
The holidays are a time to celebrate, and we are here to help make your celebrations run seamlessly. Learn how to create meaningful connections during this fun season as we tackle some tricky holiday dilemmas. Let’s laugh and learn together!
On November 20, 2022, we will gather virtually at 4:00 pm CST to master these holiday etiquette essentials:
- Graciously set expectations for gift giving.
- Turn awkward gift moments into positive relationship builders.
- Confidently host a holiday gathering.
- Be a respectful guest.
- Creatively express gratitude this season.
- Course Investment Fee: $45
- Location: 1-hour virtual course conducted through a live Zoom session.
- Date: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Time: 4:00 p.m. CST [*Note: This program will be delivered live and will not be recorded.]
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.