Do you feel confident meeting and greeting people?
Meetings and greetings can make even the most confident people a little uncomfortable. Who initiates an introduction? What if you forget their name? What does a good handshake feel like? Even small changes to how we interact with people can catapult confidence, transform relationships, and expand influence. We are passionate about equipping people with the skills to cultivate connection because we believe one simple principle: Social skills are either setting the stage for your success or sabotaging your performance.
Invest in your social skills from the comfort of your own home!
For a limited time, we are offering a 1-hour virtual course for $45 titled First Encounters: Meetings & Greetings. In this live virtual course, a group of us will work together through video conferencing to tackle the art of first encounters and get your questions answered. Gain confidence as you learn how to:
- Keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Master introductions.
- Learn new & old rules for handshaking.
- Practice business card presentation.
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.
- Length: 1 Hour
- Location: Virtual course conducted through one live Zoom session. [*Note: All program content is delivered live and is not recorded.]
- Date & Time Options:
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. CST
- Details: Enjoy 1 hour of interactive, virtual training. Don’t miss this convenient opportunity to join us from the comfort of your own space!
- Cost: $45