Are you looking for a fun way to equip a young lady in your world with a profound sense of confidence? Do you want her to thrive in social settings, enjoy great friendships, and present herself effectively? Being a teenager is tough—especially now—and anyone with a teenager knows that sometimes they are more receptive to help from anyone other than their parents. We created Life Skills: A Virtual Experience to provide teenagers with a safe environment to ask real questions, get real answers, and solve real problems.
Young women from around the country gather virtually for this leadership program to master critical social skills that they will use for a lifetime, including:
- The key to developing great social skills
- Memorable first impressions
- Introductions, small talk, and confident conversations
- Powerful body language
- How to be a great friend
- Electronic etiquette and your online presence
- Confident posture, poise, and appearance
- Impeccable dining skills
Participants leave equipped with practical tools that every young woman should have in her arsenal! See why parents report that “You were truly able to touch the heart of my daughter and enabled her to see her challenges in a different light, resulting in greater confidence and a brighter outlook all together. For that, I am indebted and so grateful!”
- Length: 6-Day Youth Leadership Program
- Location: Virtual course conducted through live Zoom sessions. [*This course is live and no recordings will be made available for missed course days.]
- Dates: August 2-7, 2021.
- Time: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST daily.
- Details: Enjoy 6 days of interactive, virtual training with young women from around the country. We will gather virtually on August 2-7, 2021 at 12-3 PM CST daily to learn and laugh together. A customized, full-color workbook will be emailed to you in advance of the course! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to join us this summer.
- Cost: $395